The decrease in the entire body mass of a individual either because of dehydration (loss of fluid), loss of fat, some rectal
tissues and so forth is called weight loss. It can happen intentionally that is the conscious effort of the man or unintentionally
which is generally as a result of any underlying disease. There are various reasons why a Individual will Eliminate weight and
these motives are categorized below the two types of weight loss that are
2. Fat loss of weight
UNINTENTIONAL- this really is a situation where you eliminate weight without any physical effort. This type isn’t voluntary which
is to say that the person didn’t attempt and lose weight by dieting, exercising or participating in other customs that could
trigger weight loss.
1. Starvation- starvation is merely a state of intense hunger, which automatically deprives the body of essential nutrients for a
remarkably long time. If your system is starved you are certain to eliminate weight.
2. Severe illness- if you are suffering from any acute illness like HIV/AIDS, colon cancer, fibroid diabetes, overactive or
under-active thyroid that’s hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism respectively, peptic ulcer etc you’re bound to lose weight. Bad
management of some sickness like type 1 diabetes mellitus can also result in loss of weight.
3. Gastrointestinal disorders- This is the most frequent cause of weight loss, diarrhea, inflammatory bowel disease, peptic ulcer,
celiac disease, gastritis are all sorts of gastrointestinal ailments.
4. Undue Stress- over-working the body can cause the human body to consume stored fats as a way of getting energy.
INTENTIONAL- this is also known as voluntary loss of weight, it occurs when a individual decides to lose unwanted fat or eliminate
weight in order to maintain a lean body or for any other motive. Losing weight in this way is common since everyone wants to
appear sexy and fit. Intentional loss of weight comprises the following.
1. Dieting- this method of weight loss is your way of using fat burning foods to burn excess fats. A diet such as this will
feature foods which are either low in sugar such as nuts, salmon, beans and so on or foods that contain healthy fats like omega-3